Living life after loss with faith, perseverance, family, and a lot of love. Learning to live with a rare disease. And homeschooling through it all. (Formerly prayers for the family)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What kind of mom are you?
A few days ago my sweet friend over at The-Good-Steward shared a post from another blogger mom about what kind of mom she is. I was inspir...
-
Monday, being the first day of the work week was as full as usual. Being it is our annual audit and January month end (being a beaner, the f...
-
How do I say the things I want to say today? How do I put such tender feelings into words? This day, of all days, is perhaps the most diff...
-
The accident happened around 4:30 pm yesterday, February 6th. For Melissa and Lawrence, life will never be the same. Melissa and Ethne we...
1 comment:
So glad she's getting stronger and I'm sure you timed the funeral with her presence in mind.
Post a Comment